Sunday, April 10, 2011

Project 64, Week 14: Burnt Sienna...and My Sad, Sad Garden

Burnt Sienna is this weeks color for project 64....Which was far to easy to find in my garden....
This little guy sits on a fence post to greet all who enter...His arms are made to hold a peanut.  :)

 He was made by one of my favorite local artist Victoria....I tried to find a web page for her but couldn't do so...If our paths cross again, I will defiantly get her info so I can pass it on to all of you!!!


 I also found Burnt Sienna in the new leaves and buds on my Red Sargent Viburnum...Lovely.....

But now for the not so lovely you could say the "Bad and the Ugly"....
This winter did a number no all of my Hebe's...YIKES


This is a hedge I planted many years ago...I got the Hebe's at Rite Aid super cheap.  I was planing on making a water garden behind it his summer...but now I need to rethink the hedge too...

Can you find the crayon?
This one is in my front garden...I stuck the crayon amongst it's dead leaves...It blends in all to well!!  :(

Join the fun!




project64 button


And of course....Thanks for visiting!
Denise
Leave a comment or just say Hi...I would love to hear from you!
Better yet why not follow my blog and see how my water garden turns out!!


5 comments:

  1. Must confess I cannot see the crayon. I did try. I think that character looks sort of sad. Perhaps when the colors reappear in your garden and he gets a peanut, he'll look happier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My garden is sad too, I need to get out and work on it! These are great matches! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls love squirrels and would love to have him sitting in our yard. He looks so cute holding the crayon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh he's so cute! I love little garden creatures. He's got a great little face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That squirrel is adorable. The 64 project sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!